Management Training and Presentations
Laumeyer Human Resource Solutions conducts presentations, conferences and customized training that makes a difference in organizations. Our cutting edge expertise and innovation lead any organization or audience toward responsible and successful employee engagement, management and operations. Jim is a faculty member for the Graduate school at the College of St. Scholastica and St. Mary's University.
Our Training Services Include:
- Change as a management tool
- Generations X and Y, managing multi-generational teams
- Performance management
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Selection and interviewing skills
- Feedback and coaching
- Team building skills
- Customer service and relationship skills
- Motivation and discipline
Previous Presentations Include:
- Icebergs, snow plows, checks and chickens — proven change leadership strategies
- Leadership doesn’t just happen — each organization must create and nurture their own leadership
- When are we going to start talking to employees about performance?
- Are you just burnt out, or are you fried? — how to rekindle passion, job satisfaction and fun in the job
- Visions or hallucinations? — creating an accurate and understandable portrait of the company's desired state
- Why just be engaged to employees and not married? — proven strategies for employee engagement
- You think you have an employee engagement program but who are you kidding? — an honest assessment of previous versus proven strategies for employee engagement
- Is your company ready for a union ambush? — strategies to reduce vulnerability to union organizing
Jim has been a popular speaker at local, state, and national conferences and his presentations are interactive, enjoyable, substantive, useful, and applicable.
Laumeyer Human Resource Solutions provides these and many other services. For a free consultation, contact us at 218-348-7908.